Definition:- The 'Return' word is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased
by the Buyer to the Seller on the TituMart Platform. Following situations may arise:
• Item was defective, damaged during the Shipping
• Products was / were missing
• Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
• Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
• If the Seller disagrees for return product request, then Buyer can file a dispute under
the Buyer Protection policy*.
We encourage the Buyer to see first review the listing product before making the
purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled
to any return/refund.
Buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us on Our Customer Executive Number, Seller while closing the return request number can select one of the following:
1. Replace after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it)
2. Refund after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product with original item and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
In case the Seller doesn't close the return request in 5 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favor of the Buyer.
Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
|Electronics||Should be included|
|Clothing and Footwear||Should be "New & Unworn" (other than for trial)|
|Beauty, Health & Personal Care||Should be "New & Unopened"|
|Sports & Equipment||Should be "New" and returned with original packaging|
|Office Products||Should be "New" and returned with original packaging|
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
1. Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
2. If Seller disagrees for a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer Protection Program*.
Buyer needs to raise the replacement request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on the Toll Free Number provided on the Platform. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
2. Shipping was damaged
3. Item was defective
4. Item Dead on Arrival
5. Item(s) were missing
6. Wrong item sent
7. An intimation shall be provided to Seller seeking either "approval" or "rejection" of the replacement request.
8. In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller and only after return of the product, Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
9. Incase Seller rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the Seller doesn't respond to the Buyer's replacement request, within three (3) days from the date of replacement request placed by the Buyer, refund shall be processed in favour of Buyer and Seller shall be liable to refund amount paid to the Seller.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.